Improve the Management and Effectiveness of Your Organization and its Programs
Nonprofits often launch programs without knowing exactly how they will determine whether or not an initiative has achieved its expected outcome. Having an understanding of key evaluation methods is fundamental to well led organizations and the demonstration of achieved results through programming. Gain the skills to verify data and make sound decisions for positive impact.
- Recognize the role of evaluation in program assessment
- Create the elements of effective program design
- Define how to use evaluation models
- Identify simple evaluation tools
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education to nonprofit sector employees, professionals transitioning to the nonprofit sector, current or prospective board members, or potential or veteran volunteers will benefit from this research-based program.
Required Materials: All required materials are available through the online learning platform.
"I learned a lot about program evaluation which I had not learned in any other business courses." — Julie Bouchard
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Nonprofit Management Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below