You must correct the following errors to continue:
Examine Project Execution by Enabling Value-Driven Delivery
This course will explore the aspects of project management as they relate to project execution, including methods of governing project work and enabling value-driven delivery of requirements. We will also cover the project management principles related to building quality into processes and deliverables and embracing adaptability and resilience.
This course aligns with the 7th edition of the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and The Standard for Project Management.
- Identify appropriate project approach(es) and processes to enable balanced workflow and team health
- Generate value in delivering requirements that align to short-term and long-term organizational goals
- Effectively procure and manage resources (Labor, Materials & Equipment)
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in team growth and process execution
- Develop quality processes and metrics that meet project objectives, needs, and uses for relevant stakeholders
- This is the third course in the Project Management Certificate program and is delivered fully online
- This course consists of seven engaging learning modules, with completed coursework due each week
- Course weeks begin every Tuesday and end each Monday
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for those seeking a hands-on approach to gaining project management skills and methodologies.
Instructor: USD's Instructional team consists of experienced practitioners from the Project Management industry who will provide a stimulating and participative learning environment for each course. The instructors in this certificate program have many years of combined experiences, tales from the trenches, actual case scenarios and expertise to share with all project management students.
Required Course Materials: Two Texts, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Seventh Edition and The Standard for Project Management by PMI (combined purchase) and An Introduction to Project Management by Kathy Schwalbe, all available at Amazon.com or your local bookstore. NOTE: This is the same text book combination that was used in the previous courses, PMP-X857 and PMP-X858. If you have them already, you do not need to repurchase them.
- PMP-X857 The Stakeholder & Performance Domains
- PMP-X858 The Development Approach and Life Cycle & Planning Domains
"Again, I really enjoy the course, content, and instruction. I think this course is well done and serves students very well." -- Rodrigo DeAlba, Scripps Health, California
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Project Management Certificate : Required Courses