You must correct the following errors to continue:
Credit Validation for Yoga Teacher Training Participants Only
300 Hour Teacher Training: Education to Enhance your Evolution – for those who hold a 200-Hour certificate. Deepen and expand your philosophy and mindfulness practices with modern asana and teaching techniques. The intention of this course is to further empower knowledgeable, skillful, confident, and inspiring teachers.
Choose the correct section for your yoga studio. To qualify for the certificate, you must register for all 8 units. Add the certificate to your cart during checkout and pay the $45 certificate fee.
- Build on your 200 hour teacher training knowledge and experience in the areas of asana, pranayama, individualized verbal and hands-on assistance, functional anatomy and more
- Refine and practice skillful construction and teaching of a variety of yoga sequences and styles with personal feedback
- Deepen your understanding and integration of yoga history and philosophy
- Research and present a specialized teaching project to the group
Number of Units: 1.0 - 8.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for yoga educators who have already completed a 200 hour course.
PrerequisitesCompletion of a 200 hour course and current enrollment in a 300 hour course with your yoga studio.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Yoga Teacher Training Certificate : Courses - enroll in one course (choosing 8 units) OR take both courses for a total of 8 units