You must correct the following errors to continue:
Present Your Online Marketing Campaign and Portfolio
This class is the final class of the Strategic Online Marketing Certificate program. In this course students will utilize previously learned strategies, best practices and tactics to develop an efficient marketing campaign. Certificate path students are encouraged to work with a single organization, business or project through the entire program, this will help build your portfolio and capstone project showcasing your skills.
- Define and finalize company voice and brand presence
- Determine core online marketing strategies to be implemented in order to achieve goals and objectives of campaign
- Learn to organize a campaign's disparate strategies into a cohesive plan to achieve results
- Extract high-level campaign objectives from execution detail so primary stakeholders can make clear judgments and decisions about campaign approval
- Understand and plan for required services and talent from in-house staff or outsourced suppliers
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This continuing education course is intended for professionals seeking expand digital marketing skills. Students will obtain the analytical tools to increase brand awareness of company or organization, sales and online customer engagement through content creation strategy.
Course Materials: All materials shared via Blackboard
Remote Learning: The safety of our community is our top priority and we believe that extending remote teaching to support social distancing efforts is the best decision at this time. USD has created a dedicated COVID-19 website to serve as the first stop for the USD community for information. Visit the University’s COVID-19 website (sandiego.edu/coronavirus) for the most current information for the USD community.
"I just completed the certificate program. I feel like I have a proper foundation to lead our online marketing strategy. We are using this program as a framework for our internet marketing plan." — Joscelin Magana, WWM Financial
"Jerry Gertes is one of the best instructors in the program. He seems to really care about the students and makes the material applicable to their professional lives. He has a wealth of knowledge." — Certificate Student, Spring 2020
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Digital Marketing Series : Courses - Enroll in One or More