You must correct the following errors to continue:
Strategize to Add Character Building in Your Teaching
This course examines several instructional strategies that have been found effective for teaching for character development. Among the strategies to be studied are those that relate to cooperative learning, teaching for thinking, and social emotional learning.
- Analyze current literature as it relates to character education
- Evaluate strategies for creating a classroom environment that serves diverse student needs
- Develop strategies for promoting positive social skills in the classroom
- Integrate character education models into curriculum design
Number of Units: 2.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for K-12 teachers and administrators interested in learning how to plan and implement character development education into the classroom, school and/or district. This program will provide everything you need to plan, deliver, and assess character education best practices for the learning environment.
Course Materials: There are no book requirements for this course. All materials are embedded within the online course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Character Education Development Certificate : Courses - Enroll in Individual Courses, or Earn a Certificate with Required Courses (8 units)