Continuous School Improvement to Support Online Learning - EDC-X730V
You must correct the following errors to continue:
Credit Validation for DoDEA Participants Only
This class will provide opportunities for participants to use the Continuous School Process to investigate trends and patterns based on DVS courses. Participants will be able to collaborate with departments and Improvement Action Teams. Participants will learn strategies and technology to support students’ needs based on data.
- Align DVS Courses to CCR standards
- Collaborate with departments to identify any curriculum gaps in covering course standards and CCR standards and create a plan for alignment
- Obtain knowledge and skills related to new technology and teaching strategies and apply that learning to their practice
- Review student performance and other various types of data to inform instruction and reflect on opportunities to make changes in teaching strategies
- Gain a deeper knowledge of Diversity Equity Inclusion and how to incorporate those principles in online learning
- Incorporate teaching strategies gained from Peer-to-Peer professional learning
Number of Units: 3.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for DoDEA educators.
Required fields are indicated by .