Accent Modification Professional Program - ELAM-X701
You must correct the following errors to continue:
This personalized accent training is for individuals or small groups who wish to improve their English communication skills by focusing on fluency, stress and intonation, and sound production. To optimize training, there is an individualized pre and post assessment. This course can be customized to an individual or group’s personal, academic, or professional needs and is offered online, on campus at the University of San Diego, or on site at your organization.
- Identify differences in their own speech patterns as compared to Standard American English
- Increase sound discrimination and modeling
- Speak with improved pacing, intonation, stress and pitch
- Improve pronunciation and overall communication skills
- Enhance self esteem
- Show a 40-50% improvement as measured by a pre and post assessment.
- Experience improved employee relations
Who should attend: Attorneys, Scientists, Medical Personnel, Executives, Customer Service Representatives, Managers, or Employees who speak English as a Second Language and whose job requires clear and effective communication.
Course format: Instruction may be delivered online, on campus at the University of San Diego, or on site at your organization.
Additional Information: Course may run for 10-14 weeks depending on the needs of the student and includes a pre and post assessment. The individual or group meets once a week for 1 hour.
USD's English Language Academy is a member of English USA (formerly the American Association of Intensive English Programs) and the Association of International Educators (NAFSA).
An intermediate or advanced level of English