Social Media Marketing - MKT-X805
You must correct the following errors to continue:
Connect with Your Followers
Take your brand to the next level by cultivating your brand awareness and presence. Learn to develop engaging social media marketing campaigns by addressing your audience and followers. In this course we will discuss how to approach social media from a strategic angle by understanding what networks your customers are using, and how they are using them. We will identify and set up social media channels that work best for your business and look at the different ways in which you can and should be engaging and participating in social media to drive awareness to your company in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
- Align business goals, brand and voice with social media marketing activities
- Build a content strategy for social media
- Develop, launch and manage a social media strategy for your business or organization
- Maintain and participate effectively across different social networks
- Engage with your audience on social and expand your reach
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This continuing education course is intended for professionals seeking expand digital marketing skills. Students will obtain the analytical tools to increase brand awareness of company or organization, sales and online customer engagement through content creation strategy.
Course Materials: All materials shared via Blackboard
Remote Learning: The safety of our community is our top priority and we believe that extending remote teaching to support social distancing efforts is the best decision at this time. USD has created a dedicated COVID-19 website to serve as the first stop for the USD community for information. Visit the University’s COVID-19 website (sandiego.edu/coronavirus) for the most current information for the USD community.
"It reinforced the power of social media marketing and the dynamics of how society embraces it. It's time to get on the horse... traditional marketing is a good background to have but the buyers are using social media more than ever and the awareness is powerful." -- Victoria Popova
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Digital Marketing Series : Courses - Enroll in One or More
- Strategic Online Marketing Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below