You must correct the following errors to continue:
Manage Your Classroom More Effectively
This online course will provide teachers with a variety of resources and strategies to help manage their classrooms. The focus will be on both effective prevention as well as intervention approaches. Examine well-managed classrooms where students know what is expected of them, materials are stimulating and accessible, and teaching methods are appropriate to the students' learning styles and needs.
This course is also applicable toward the Effective Classroom Management Solutions Certificate course requirements.
- Discuss and share effective teaching methods including time management, consistency and motivation
- Learn effective prevention and intervention approaches
- Examine and learn from well-managed classrooms
Number of Units: 3.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for teachers (Grades 6-12)
Course Materials: All materials for this course are included in the online course
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Effective Classroom Management Solutions Certificate : Elective Courses - Complete 1 of the following 3 courses:
- Professional Teachers Program Series : Courses - Enroll in One or More