You must correct the following errors to continue:
Combine In-Person and Online Instruction for a Blended Learning Environment
Research has shown that the blended learning environment can be a challenge for educators of all levels and subject areas. In this course you will develop a deep understanding of how to successfully teach in a blended environment. Through digital media, online applications, activities, projects, research, readings, videos, and discussions, you will determine how you will leverage blended learning to to meet the needs of your students.
- Describe, show, and establish daily routines in blended environments
- Implement best practices and netiquette in blended learning environments
- Establish consistent student communication and engagement in blended learning environments
- Describe and show the difference between synchronous & asynchronous learning
- Create and implement learning and individual checkpoints in blended learning environments
- Create and implement summative and formative assessments in the blended learning environment
- Implement, provide and identify feedback in the blended learning environment
- Use data to create lessons in the blended environment
- Transition to a blended learning environment
Number of Units: 3.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: This course provides continuing education for teachers K-12 and higher education of any subject who find themselves wanting to make a transition to blended learning easier and less disruptive to student learning.
Course Materials: No text requirement.
"My experience with the course was fantastic. The course was easy to follow and I like how the modules flowed. My instructor was very knowledgeable, positive and provided immediate feedback for each assignment. I am using my knowledge from the course in my profession. " -- Kineiko Woodson, Educator, Fort Bragg Schools, Fort Bragg, California
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Beginning Teachers Series : Courses - Enroll in One or More
- Blended Learning Strategies for the Classroom Series : Courses - Choose One or More
- Learning and Teaching in a K-12 Digital Classroom Series : Courses - Enroll in One or More
- Professional Teachers Program Series : Courses - Enroll in One or More