You must correct the following errors to continue:
Understand the Appraisal Process and How It Fits into the Real Estate Marketplace
This course will introduce students to fundamental commercial real estate appraisal concepts and acumen. Students will develop the skills and knowledge to review narrative appraisal reports, and determine the highest and best use of real estate.
- Become versed in real estate valuation processes and language
- Identify and put into practice real estate valuation methods
- Understand sales comparison approach for commercial properties
- Apply income approach best practices
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Who Should Attend: Professionals who wish to obtain a foundation for a career in real estate or students who seek to specialize within this one area of the real estate industry
Course Materials: All materials shared within your online course.
Testimonials"I really enjoyed how engaging Justin was and that he encouraged questions during and outside of class hours." - Jason Kardos
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Real Estate Finance, Investments and Development Certificate : Elective Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course