You must correct the following errors to continue:
Gain the Skills to Increase Branding and Awareness for Your Organization and Its Mission
Designed to empower nonprofit professionals, this continuing education course will explore marketing fundamentals to help develop and implement creative content strategies to build brand awareness and engage customers. This course will introduce students to aspects of traditional marketing, explore digital marketing strategies and best practices, plus review real-world case studies.
- Learners will explore traditional marketing perspectives and best practices
- Understand the role of digital marketing in the nonprofit sector
- Identify marketing goals and objectives
- Create a digital marketing plan for your organization
- Identify strategies for social media impact and growth
- Implement digital marketing tactics for good
Number of Units: 1.0 graduate-level extension credit(s) in semester hours
Course Materials: Text, The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause 2nd Edition by Kivi Leroux Miller, available at Amazon.com or your local bookstore.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s), Professional Programs and Series
- Nonprofit Management Certificate : Core Courses - To Enroll and Learn More Click a Course Below