Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
The San Diego County Workforce Partnership (SDWP) funds job training programs that give job seekers the tools and training needed to meet workforce needs of employers across San Diego County.
The University of San Diego Professional and Continuing Education is part of the California Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) and offers the following Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) approved programs:
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Strategic Online Marketing Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Asana Project Management Certificate
- Facebook Digital Marketing Certificate
- Salesforce Administrator Career Certificate
- Data Analytics and Visualization Certificate
- Cyber Bootcamp Certificate
- Coding Bootcamp Certificate
- Construction Project Management Certificate
Please be advised that the University of San Diego, Professional and Continuing Education cannot approve students for WIOA nor confirm their eligibility. You must contact or visit your local America’s Job Center of California to confirm your eligibility towards WIOA funding.
This WIOA Title I - funded program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Are you ready to get started? Contact our Enrollment and Student Services department to get started today!
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (PST)
Toll Free: 888-321-6658